We do our very best to deliver to destinations within business delivery zones nationwide by 9.30am the next working day, and residential delivery zones by the end of the next working day. Parcels destined for rural/non-urban delivery zones can take 2-3 business days.
Due to courier delivery run times differing from area to area, and unforeseen factors that can cause delays such as weather, we are not able to give a definite expected time of delivery on the day. We suggest that you track your parcel and if the status shows the parcel is On board you should expect the parcel to be delivered that day.
Sometimes unfortunate events do happen and for some reason the parcel might not be delivered that day. In this case, it will be returned to the couriers’ home depot for safe keeping and will go back out for delivery the very next working day.
Our staff do not have any additional visibility on a parcel's location that you do through our tracking tool once it is with the delivery driver.
What each tracking status means
- Pickup scan shows the time and date that your parcel was collected
- Status scan indicates what stage of the delivery journey your parcel is at
- On Board scan shows the time and date your parcel was scanned on to the delivery drivers vehicle
- Delivery scan shows the time and date delivery was made (once the parcel has been delivered)
More information is provided in the Detail section. This includes:
- The location of your parcel each time it is scanned
- The identification number of the courier who scanned it (e.g. Courier 073)
- The home branch of the courier (the area where the scan was made)
- The signature of the person who signed for the delivery (once delivery is made and if the parcel was signature required)
What actions can be taken on the tracking page?
- Print page - print a copy of the page for your records
- Email results link - automatically generate an email with the results to send to clients/customers
- Track another parcel - quickly track another parcel you are waiting for.
- Lodge a query - if you have a question about what’s happening with the delivery, click this button, fill in the details and this will be sent straight through to our Customer Services team to investigate and respond to. Find out more about lodging a query.