If you have a question about a parcel you have sent or is being delivered to you, you can query it on our website.
Sending us your query through our website can be much faster than phoning and you can do it at a time that is convenient for you. We aim to respond to online queries sent during work hours within 60 minutes; outside work hours, we will respond to you the next working day.
How to lodge a query
- Track your parcel
- On the results page, click on the Lodge Customer Services Query for this parcel.
You will need to provide:
- Ticket number for your parcel
- Date and time sent
- Sender’s and Receiver’s full address and contact details
- Details of the contents, packaging and the value of the item
- You can choose your preferred response method - either phone or email.
- When you've completed the form, click Submit Request.
- A member of our customer services team will investigate your query and respond as soon as possible. Your query will be managed by the branch that most recently scanned your item.