Depending on where your item is being sent from and to, the time taken to get there will vary.
Local/Regional deliveries - within a town/city/island
- Next working day by 12 noon to business addresses. Allow up to 5 pm for residential addresses. Note: For within town/city deliveries, the delivery may be same-day to business addresses if items are picked up prior to 12 noon.
National deliveries - inter-island
- Next working day by 12 noon to business addresses in New Zealand. Allow up to 5 pm for residential addresses.
- Allow 2 - 3 days working days extra for a delivery to a rural address.
- Note: a signature may not be able to be obtained.
- Allow up to 5 pm on the expected day of a delivery for residential addresses.
Due to courier delivery run times differing from area to area, and unforeseen factors that can cause delays such as weather, we are not able to give a definite expected time of delivery on the day. We suggest that you track your parcel and if the status shows the parcel is On board you should expect the parcel to be delivered that day.
Sometimes unfortunate events do happen and for some reason, the parcel might not be delivered that day. In this case, it will be returned to the couriers’ home depot for safekeeping and will go back out for delivery the very next working day.
Our staff do not have any additional visibility on a parcel’s location that you do through our tracking tool once it is with the delivery driver.
What each tracking status means
- Pickup scan shows the time and date that your parcel was collected.
- Status scan indicates what stage of the delivery journey your parcel is at.
- On Board scan shows the time and date your parcel was scanned on to the delivery driver's vehicle.
- Delivery scan shows the time and date delivery was made (once the parcel has been delivered).
More information is provided in the Detail section.
- The location of your parcel each time it is scanned
- The identification number of the courier who scanned it (e.g. Courier 073)
- The home branch of the courier (the area where the scan was made)
- The signature of the person who signed for the delivery (once delivery is made and if the parcel was signature required)
If you have not received an expected delivery by the end of the next business day
- Track your parcel
- On the results page, click Query
- Complete the Query form
- Our Customer Services team will investigate and respond to you
The advantage of using this method to follow up on your delivery is that you do not have to potentially wait on hold to talk to someone, and all details relating to the delivery are sent all at once – reducing the need for back-and-forth clarification.
For safety reasons, we cannot give out the phone number of our contractors.