We understand that you may want to pick up your parcel from one of our depots on a Saturday.
In most cases picking up an item on Saturday from one of our depots is free.
However, for parcels you wish to pick up earlier than the scheduled delivery date (for a parcel sent on a Friday, scheduled delivery is the following Monday) we charge an $8 Saturday search fee. This is due to the time taken for our staff to locate and process your parcel.
A Saturday pick up is FREE if:
- You have arranged a Saturday collection for that parcel online.
- Your parcel should have been delivered prior to Saturday (e.g. sent on a Thursday) and we have it in the depot.
- The sender of your parcel has paid for Saturday Delivery and we have it in the depot.
- Your parcel has been marked as Depot Only and put aside for collection (Please Note: some parcels marked Depot Only may travel to their delivery branch on a Sunday, meaning a Saturday pick up won't always be available).
A Saturday pick up is $8 if:
- You want to pick up your parcel earlier than the scheduled delivery date (for a parcel sent on a Friday, scheduled delivery is the following Monday) and we have it in the depot.