We offer an easy to use online portal to order courier products such as ePacks, tickets, labels and more in just a couple of clicks. The products you order will be delivered to you within 24 hours during the working week.
Before you start you will need:
- A New Zealand Couriers trading account
- Your company's phone number. If your company has multiple phone numbers then be sure to use the phone number that was given when opening your account.
- A VAN PIN number (the number you enter when booking a courier over the phone).
Note: If you don't have a PIN number or you’re unsure which phone number is linked to your account, you can get your PIN number by calling 0800 800 841.
How to buy courier products online
- Go to our Order Products page
- Enter the phone number that is linked to your account.
- Enter your PIN number and click View products
- Find the product(s) you wish to order and enter how many units required
- Complete the order by entering your name, order reference, and click Submit
- Your products will be delivered to you promptly and charged to your account.
Note: If there is a specific item you wish to be able to order that is not currently available in your Order Products menu, please contact your account manager/representative or our customer services team on 0800 800 841.
How to order courier products without an account
- Visit your local closest New Zealand Couriers Branch or Delivery Link Partner Agent
- Purchase the ePacks, tickets and other products you need
- Use the packs/tickets to send the items you want
If you are needing to send a number of parcels and you’ll need courier products on an ongoing basis, fill out this form and a member of our local team will get in touch to help you get your products moving.