In this article
How does contact-less delivery work?
- Our delivery driver arrives at your premises and alerts you that they have arrived, e.g. knock on your door
- Our delivery driver will stand about 2 meters from you and ask for your name. Then they will enter it and sign 'C.D.' (Contact-less Delivery) on your behalf (this will show in the tracking information)
- They'll then place your parcel down in front of them to complete the delivery, or in a more appropriate place you indicate, e.g. the doorstep
As usual, if you aren't present when our delivery driver arrives, we will leave a missed delivery card.Delete
Are all courier deliveries contact-less?
No. Deliveries to rural addresses continue to be contact-less until further notice. From 1 May 2023, deliveries to residential addresses will have a signed Proof of Delivery. From 27 September 2022, deliveries to business addresses will have a signed Proof of Delivery.Delete
Contact-less pick ups
How does contact-less pick up work?
- Choose a safe and accessible place on your property to leave parcels for collection (a minimum of two metres from others)
- Request a pick up as you would normally do and leave the parcels in that safe place
- Our driver will arrive and collect those parcels
Are all courier pick ups contact-less?
No. However, if you require a contactless pickup, you can request this from your courier.Delete