You will need a New Zealand Couriers account number and PIN number to book a courier online.
If you do not have an account with us, you can find out how to open an account here.
How to book a courier for a pickup
Ensure your item(s) are packaged and ready for collection before you book your courier.
- Go to Book a Courier
Enter your company phone number - excluding the area code.
- If your company has multiple phone numbers then be sure to use the phone number that was given when opening your New Zealand Couriers account.
Enter your PIN number.
- If you don't have a PIN number or are unsure what it is, give us a call on 0800 800 841.
- Select Remember my details so you don’t have to retype this information in the future.
- Click the button Book a courier now
- All done. Your courier will stop by your business to collect your item, usually during their next courier cycle. If you have booked outside of normal business hours, your item will be collected the next business day. Check the opening hours of your nearest branch here.