In this article
How does contact-less delivery work?
- Our delivery driver arrives at your premises and alerts you that they have arrived e.g. knock on your door
- Our delivery driver will stand about 2 meters away from you and ask for your name, then they will enter it and sign 'C.D.' (Contact-less Delivery) on your behalf (this will show in the tracking information)
- They'll then place your parcel down in front of them to complete the delivery or in a more appropriate place you indicate e.g. the doorstep
As usual, if you aren't present when our delivery driver arrives, we will leave a missed delivery card. See options for missed deliveries during COVID-19 here.
Will all courier deliveries be contact-less?
Yes. This is the standard delivery process for both signature required parcels and non-signature parcels.
Contact-less pick ups
How does contact-less pick up work?
- Choose a safe and accessible place on your property to leave parcels for collection (a minimum of two metres from others)
- Request a pick up as you would normally do and leave the parcels in that safe place
- Our driver will arrive and collect those parcels
Will all courier pick ups be contact-less?
Yes. This is the standard pick up process for all parcels.
Contact-less collections from our branches
How does a contact-less branch collection work?
- As always, we'll ask for your name and we'll go grab your parcel
- For signature required parcels, we'll then enter your name and sign 'C.D.' (Contact-less Delivery) on your behalf (this signature will show in the tracking information)
- We'll then place the parcel on the counter at a safe distance for you to pick up
Will all branch collections be contact-less?
Yes. This is the standard pick up process for both signature required parcels and non-signature parcels.